Defeated.
That is how I felt when I left work today. I attempted to make my chocolate cherry ice cream again today since the previous batch was possibly contaminated by broken glass. I had just finished spinning it and had scooped them into the sundae glasses. There were about nine glasses on the half sheet pan. As I loaded them into the freezer, I missed the shelf and the glasses toppled onto the floor in a big old chocolate mess.
Gah! I felt so frustrated as all that hard work lay on the floor. It sounds silly, but I wanted to cry. You start to feel like: "Why did I bother to make it if this was going to happen?" I was tired and just wanted my day to end. I also was not looking forward to the clean up.
I will not be making ice cream at work for a while.
Too bad because it was really yummy ice cream.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
saaaaaad. I bet u made amazing ice cream! : ( bummer!
Post a Comment